Saturday, February 6, 2010

Forget To Call Unemployment Unemployment Benefit Ineligibility For Forgetting To Call?

Unemployment benefit ineligibility for forgetting to call? - forget to call unemployment

I was released several months ago. I have a job, but I have forgotten (yes, I can not) believe it to call the unemployment office for the last 2 weeks before the start of my work. I received a letter saying that I am today, I called for the economic performance indicators of children eligible for 2 weeks. Can this be true? I have paid unemployment insurance. I WAS unemplyed. Sounds like bull to me.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

You can appeal the verdict ... Although unemployment is very strict on their policies. My husband did the same and we end up not always have the last two weeks. Disappointment ....

Congratulations on your new job, despite everything!

cybervag... said...

That's right. I can not believe that you have forgotten, simply call 2 weeks paid leave. I bet you remember the calls of the key, you have ????????

Post a Comment