Friday, January 1, 2010

Fish Oil Hair Loss Hair Loss Because Of ....?

Hair Loss because of ....? - fish oil hair loss

I am 17/Female.
I paid a lot of hair because he was in a ponytail and I like my hair for 10 chapters brush.
So, if I take a shower MUCH much hair as chapters 200-300.

I like my hair fixed every 2-3 days.

Why is this happening? This is due to the correction or the lack of vitamins and nutrients?

I take oil b12/fish / iron pills can help with the hair / skin / nails.

I Should this happen, when in 17?

please help = (

3 comments:

Taylor M said...

u loose 70 to 100 hairs per day, which seems most of your hair anymore Looos U. This normally
Note, unless the hair thinning, or significantly ur .. panick

TSD ironic and gud luk

GlamourG... said...

Wow! What are you doing now, such as shampoos and conditioners? Good to know that the product is made for horses, but works equally well on human hair, maybe you should try the shampoo and conditioner for a while to see if it you.www.arkaskennels. com / EQyss% 20Products. .. - 10k

GlamourG... said...

Wow! What are you doing now, such as shampoos and conditioners? Good to know that the product is made for horses, but works equally well on human hair, maybe you should try the shampoo and conditioner for a while to see if it you.www.arkaskennels. com / EQyss% 20Products. .. - 10k

Post a Comment