Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rice Trailers UK Horse Trailer Laws ?

UK horse trailer laws ? - rice trailers

Here are some fun - I know that the laws of towing trailers have changed somewhat recently, but no idea what effects me.
I've never had to tow a trailer, but I have my horses, not good.
I am planning a car boot sale to make - use the trailers for the transport of all things and (hopefully the trailer) for sale as I am. But I will not fall, no new rules, while I was inside.
This is a unique twin-wheel vans Rice, my car is a property of 2 liters of Volvo and I have been driving for over 20 years. (Things that I'm towing is by far the weight of a horse)

1 comment:

midnight... said...

As they passed the test after 1 January 1997 has what is considered a "grandfathering" - which means that you do your license, things that the driver does not allow classified. If you have purchased a license can be found in the back and you will get the entire category from the list to see. Add the B + E, which is what to tow a trailer 750KG and / or trailer with brakes. Check the towing capacity of your vehicle, even though - my Ibiza 1.4TDI may lead to kg to 1,000 for the car should easily tow between 1,500 kilograms and 2000 kilograms (towing capacity is in the manual or by the brand and model into Google, should you in a position to him) to be found. If you do not sell 140 anvil blacksmith, you have more towing capacity! To closed, you must have your trailer tail lights, brake lights and indicators that we all have to work. Followers are not required to have reverse lights, and most do only be realized through the reversal of the people who can see behind you, that you do not, we'll come back. If your trailer is not HAVLamps and MP, to get a map of the trailer - you can, etc. to these shops by car or Halfords, make sure the plate number written on the board fits trailer / towing their car or has been determined that withdrawn. So, in summary, you can take the trailer with no worries, if and informed games reg plate! Happy boot, I hope you sell everything: D

Post a Comment