Friday, February 5, 2010

Condolence For Ex Husband All Of The Real House Wives Of Atlanta Fans!(I Will Be Selecting Best Answer)!!?

All of The Real House Wives of Atlanta Fans!(I will be selecting best answer)!!? - condolence for ex husband

For anyone who sees the real housewives of Atlanta in the last episode shows (Thursday) a terrible tragedy that occurred that is, the ex-husband of ex-girlfriend Kandi Aj, Ashley "AJ" Jewell, in several episodes of Bravo reality HIT Series favorites, has been killed after a fight outside the popular Atlanta strip club, the Tap, Friday evening. October 2, 2009.


Kandi and said that all his fans
"I want to say my heartfelt thanks to all my family and friends - and that means my Twitter and his friends face book too - for the nice words of encouragement, prayers and condolences sweet. I'll pull through these difficult days, because of you."

The funeral for Ashley "AJ" Jewell on Friday in the ray of hope in the Christian Church DeKalb Country, Georgia, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The man, the death of Jewell, Frederick Richardson accused was denied bail during a court hearing on Tuesday. The board supports Jewell Richardson pulled out a pistol and said first PSC in the deadly battle.


What do you think?

2 comments:

ChrisChr... said...

It is so tragic, and I feel bad for Kandi. We will probably have more of him in the coming shows that will be really difficult to see. I feel especially bad for his six children. I hope that is in good hands, now it's gone.

Kandi looked like a bride and must be destroyed. It takes much prayer and support.

No Picture™ said...

I do not know. This is the best solution, so that when Pick me pick me, I'll be your best friend forever and he was elected the first time in my dodgeball team.

Post a Comment