Monday, February 1, 2010

What Level Does Pikachu Learn Its Last Move What Can I Do To Make My Pichu's Happiness Higher To Evolve Into Pikachu Besides The Soothe Bell In Emerald?

What can i do to make my pichu's happiness higher to evolve into pikachu besides the soothe bell in emerald? - what level does pikachu learn its last move

pokeblock to love the nature? Also entered in competitions, that I'm not sure who needs help or not. but please give me ideas about what to do in order to increase the happiness, for he is level 10 and I want to move to the next level, because Pikachu learns fast break, and I don 'scales have no heart.

3 comments:

Infernape Warrior!!!! said...

Provision of vitamins and talk to Lilycove type that you know what kinds of blocks Poke "you want. Winning the battle with him, or a few Luvcisc.
PS: Would not it be easyer if you could use to draw them.

Jamal said...

Use of vitamins or calcium and iron than better.giving u do win pokeblocks and contests that give you more happiness also.thats in essence, what I know, in addition to the relief of the bell.

Daisy said...

If you get a free and simple video games, check this blog for information and evidence

http://VideoGamesMoney.blogspot.com

Post a Comment