Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hsv-1 Transmission To Dogs Why Is The Medical Community So Confused And Misinformed On The Transmission Of HSV-1 & HSV-2?

Why is the medical community so confused and misinformed on the transmission of HSV-1 & HSV-2? - hsv-1 transmission to dogs

I do not think that the medical community is confused. I think the public confused. I am by some of the questions people ask in astonishment, here on the herpes. I wonder if you have ever had sex education when they have grown. It is chilling to see how the public about all the herpes and other sexually transmitted diseases is unknown, however.

4 comments:

bob b said...

Good question. I've wondered the same thing, but I doubt any of us see a reasonable answer. I think there is a lack of knowledge about the family Herpesviridae, in general, lead to misinformation. The fact that the nurse has a diploma in nursing 2 years, not that you are an expert in the fields of virology and an epidemiologist, however.

♥i.heart... said...

How confusing? What do you know are different from them?

tweedled... said...

Because stigma is profound.
It is far amongt medicine in the professional world.
Many doctors often give different opinions for different patients.
According to the doctor to see a diagnosis of herpes simplex may be in order, or traumatic, depending on what the person says.
I think many of them only read the basics and have no time to look around.
My question to them would be, if HSV was so important to stop, so why VHS is not part of a routine screening test.
This is not VHS.
It's all about where you have your DVD that is important.
And who knows what m-zone "in terms of, you know exactly what I mean.
It is stigmatized, even medicine.
I do not want.

flashpoi... said...

Ignorance?
rhetorical questions like?

Post a Comment