Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ideal Muscle Percentage Of Women What Is Your Ideal Body Size?

What is your ideal body size? - ideal muscle percentage of women

No, in general, any person. The person to ask, what is your ideal size, their own body. I guess you know that your body more than anything else here, so I think it would be a little cautious to believe that u know what ur body weight and the size of the muscles and wise ... apply to both men and women ...
For me, in her 39-27-39 at 5'8 "with a body fat percentage of 22-24 ... Personally I like it a little thicker on the sound side of my body, then played a little in some areas. Of course I am An hourglass very specific way, not ... ... then yes.
If you do not have an ideal for urself because you is not like the natural shape of Ur, and said something which I think is an ideal place in your mind ... like Jennifer Lopez, Arnold Schwarzenegger, now or in 26 years ... just curious what people will say.Do not try to give socially acceptable answers, or just so you do not come at the wrong end when the stick of others, I do not know how many centimeters make up or down ... thank you ... I think too many people trying to politically correct or socially acceptable when they are here really tend to think something else ...

3 comments:

KittyKat said...

I am now 4 feet 11 inches and about 103 pounds. My measurements are 37 (32dd) -26-33. I recently bit of weight (was 115 to 103), but I always feel a little uncomfortable with my stomach and my chest ... I'm going on about 94 kilos (BMI 19). I believe that my actions would be around 36 (32D) -25-32, this weight, which seems to me to be ideal. I want to be thin but not too thin or sickly thin.

Libby said...

I am very happy with my body, but I would lose a few pounds. I have a very feminine, hourglass shape, I want to keep. I would like a little belly, but not too toned. I love my breasts, hips and my ass! My ideal body type is someone like Kate Winslet and Jennifer Lopez. For althetic tones or organizations are not attractive to me personally.

[No Picture] said...

I'm 5'2.
I weigh 106 pounds.
I built small. and small
I am a size 2 or 3
My stomach is flat. but I flatter and ABS.
I want my tight ass.
I do not think only that the 103 to fat. Weight I
I have implants in my body. but I want to work harder. like a treadmill.

Post a Comment