Sunday, February 21, 2010

Small Monoculars Best Book On Field Use Of Airguns PSYCH Question About Using CUES? (Please Read Below Thanks!)?

PSYCH Question about using CUES? (Please read below thanks!)? - small monoculars best book on field use of airguns

Can you explain why the answer is D, and not what I chose. I really need help understanding this! I read.thanks contain definitions and more if you can!

58.) When Dave and Chuck go to Anne, Anne knows that Dave is more like it, because the view Chuck blocked. Anne uses what monocular cue your decisions about who is closer to making?
Occlusion)
B) The relative size
C) Family Size
D) linear perspective

- Ok this problem was very confusing for me. The answer key says that the linear view of D., but I do not understand how an answer D? Could you explain why D is right, if ... I thought it would be either B or C (CH my initialsOz B).

Here are the definitions of each previous answer, if not some of you know, or have just forgot .. Thus, even if they still try to help with the best of his suspicions. Thank you!

1. Occlusion, obstruction nearby object or blocks of an object that is further
2. Relative size - the distance objects appear smaller than nearby objects. (for example, appear larger than those at the front in the far back row)
3. Size of the family - We know that familiar objects are as big as we can tell how far away from the size of the images on the retina. One can imagine how far the object, because we know the size is,
4. Linear perspective - parallel lines seem to converge in the distance.

... Therefore, it isThese definitions, as it seems to be, B or C. .. D how come? If the problem is the study lies in the area ... B should not? Sorry for the explanation of all this, I really am trying to understand this problem! Please explain! I am very grateful, I can say ... :)
Category

No comments:

Post a Comment